- Aligning schedules amongst co-hosts
- Researching topics and guests
- Creating an episode outline
- Recruiting and training guests about recording and microphone technique (for most of whom it is their first time on a podcast)
- Ensuring a proper recording environment and sound quality on all ends
- Hosting the episode, and creating a comfortable atmosphere with interesting, inspiring content
- Comprehensive editing of multi-track recordings
- Compression and post-production
- Writing show notes, episode description and researching useful links
- Tagging, publishing and distribution.
Ted has been a Tour Guide and Tour Director since 2007, and a National Historic Site interpreter for Parks Canada since 2015. He has led tours in the Canadian Rockies, Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler, Toronto, Niagara Falls and Ottawa, as well as to New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Passionate about travel and exploring the world from a young age, Ted has lived abroad in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, and has travelled through Southeast Asia and India, western Europe, and much of Canada and the United States.
He spends his spare time browsing Google Earth and taking virtual tours, a modern way of still capturing that essence of travel and discovery.
Ted lives with his wife Emilie and kids Dahlia and Hugo in Québec, Canada, surrounded by maps, books, and inspiration.